An Invitation to join us for the Third Edition of India Copper Forum, 2017
8th November 2017
Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi
India Copper Forum (ICF) 2015 and 2016 have been successful in deliberating on trending themes such as “Copper Makes the World Work Better” and “Future with Copper”. The success of the previous two editions established ICF as the only platform to focus entirely on copper related trends and opportunities. International Copper Association India (ICA India) is back with the third edition of India Copper Forum, 2017 in association with Hindalco Industries Ltd and Vedanta Ltd.
“One India One vision – Copper in Technology, Innovation and Transformation”
High on agenda is to discuss the strength of copper and hear about the very latest information on industry forecasts and industry direction.
- Global, Asia and India Overview on Usage and supply of Copper
- Opportunity and challenges for the copper fabricators
- Readiness of India to adopt transport electrification
- Role of renewable energy for sustainable development
- Implementation and enforcement of standards and policies
We do look forward to welcoming you at the India Copper Forum 2017 and seek your active participation to make the event a success.